WORKSHOPS TO SET YOU UP FOR SLEEP SUCCESS
Learning about sleep and establishing healthy sleep habits for your baby will benefit the whole family.
It gives you the knowledge and understanding to resolve any sleep issues that may arise. Being equipped with sleep skills can help reduce feelings of frustration and despair. And the more your baby sleeps, the more shut-eye you'll get too.
Join our workshop to equip yourself with the skills and knowledge that can help you teach your baby valuable sleep skills.
- Whats normal to expect at different stages
- How to establish healthy sleep habits for your baby
- How much sleep and wake your baby needs and how this will change as they grow
- How you and your family can all get more sleep
- How to establish a sleep routine that will work for YOU
- Common sleep issues, like catnapping and how to resolve them
This is an excellent opportunity to ask Kate questions and get expert advice.
The first Saturday of every month from 10am-12pm
Suite 8/320 Victoria Parade
East Melbourne, VIC, 3002