Sleep and Settling Workshops
WHY SLEEP SKILLS MATTER
Learning about sleep and establishing healthy sleep habits for your baby will benefit the whole family. It gives your baby a strong foundation for learning and development.
It will also give you the knowledge and understanding to resolve any sleep issues that may arise. Being equipped with sleep skills can help reduce feelings of frustration and despair. And the more your baby sleeps, the better you sleep too!
WORKSHOPS TO SET YOU UP FOR SLEEP SUCCESS
Your baby’s sleep patterns will change as they grow. But with SO much conflicting information out there, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed and frustrated if nothing you're doing is working.
Join my 1 hour online workshop to equip yourself with the skills and knowledge to help your baby develop healthy sleep habits. Plus you'll get 10% off from our online shop after your workshop so you can stock up on all your sleep essentials.
During the session, you’ll learn:
- What’s normal to expect at different stages
- How to establish healthy sleep habits for your baby
- How much sleep and wake your baby will need and how this changes as they get older
- How to establish a sleep routine that works for YOU
- Common sleep issues like catnapping and how to resolve them
Workshops are every Tuesday from 2.00pm to 3.00pm (AEST) via Zoom.
Pregnancy and Newborn Sleep Workshops
The last few weeks of pregnancy is the perfect time to equip yourself with the knowledge and skills you’ll need for your life with your newborn.
Join my 1 hour online workshop to equip yourself with the skills and knowledge to help you settle into life with your precious new baby. Plus you'll get 10% off from our online shop after your workshop so you can stock up on all your sleep essentials.
By the end of our session you’ll be confident in:
- Creating a conducive sleep environment for you and your baby
- Knowing how to swaddle safely
- Implementing different settling strategies
Enter into motherhood feeling prepared and confident; make a booking today.
Workshops are every Thursday from 2.00pm to 3.00pm (AEST) via Zoom.